Friday, September 19, 2008

The greatest birthday ever.

Pre Birthday presents.

Firstly, Zhen Chiang gave me a scarf / shawl that he knitted. (Sorry, no pictures) Really touched that he did that for me. I really appreciated that.

Next, s13 girls and guys celebrated my birthday with great food and of cause great company.
Thanks for the crumpler laptop bag!

Next up, my dearest secondary schoolmates gave me a cushion with our photos imprinted on it. So nice and sweet of them. =)



Fourthly, Hua ling make chocolate cornflakes and gave it to me and bernice as our birthday gifts. Really sweet of her. Really appreciate the effort.


Fifth, Kok Liang gave me a surprise by giving this casserole of "Ikea Meatball" Set that he prepared for me. Was really surprised and it is yummy! Another touching moment. Haha.

Last Surprise before my birthday... I received a parcel from Quan Jie. I am like omg lar. Haha. Quite shock actually as i did not expect it and it cost 18.70 sgd worht of postage. super paiseh. Initially i thought it was ailing as the handwrinting resemble hers. oops. Haha. In the end it isn't. Another touching moment. I am not forgotten! Lol. Thank you so much.


I was wondering what it was actually. Haha. I wasnt familiar with the characters. Haha. I was enlighten by alicia, fiona and jenna. =x
It is actually elmo disguised as cookie monster. =x

This year had been a blessed year for me. Meeting the right people who never fails to render me assistance whenever i need help. This goes out to Uncle Paul, Auntie Lindy, Mr Winston, and getting to know Hua Ling, Kok Liang and many others better. I feel so blessed. Thanks alot for making this year a memorable year.
Up next, Dinner.


signing off... audrey at 8:12 AM